Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Friday.........AGAIN!


I set up a booth at Freedom Festival, the local 4th of July celebration. I was very successful in selling many items and meeting lots of great people and making some fabulous contacts for future business. It was a blast and the awesome display of fireworks was a super way to finish the day! PLUS, my husband managed to have some fireworks of his own! His work truck burned up! YES, I put that correctly..................BURNED UP! As you can tell from the pictures, it was a great thing him and Junior got out of the truck and NO it was not a drill! Firetrucks, police and all came out! He said they had to axe out the front grill and windshield to get the fire out, but unfortunately the wheels and tires were the only things that went undamaged. We lost a bunch of tools, 2 tool boxes, ladders and so many more things that he uses on a daily basis.....CRAZY huh?


Other than that, it has been a very crazy week as well! Hence why I have not been able to post any this week......but since my last day is MONDAY, I will be on much more often and keep you much more current on our fun exciting events and life!!!!
Well, gotta get my sewing room all reorganized and in order.........plus I guess I will clean house today. It's raining, which means no pool time for us today.
HAPPY JULY 4TH TO ALL!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
P.S. Did I mention this will be my final weekend at work!!!!! At least at my hourly pay job.....LOL!

No comments: