Thursday, July 10, 2008

I know, it's been a whole week!


Well..................I thought I would have more time to post BUT that doesn't seem to be the case. I have been running around like crazy trying to get things organized with the insurance. It has taken a whole week to get it all settled so that we could go buy another truck. I didn't realize that my hubby was planning on buying a HUGE ASS truck! Pardon the terminology, but there is no other way to say it! It is the biggest truck (other than Don's show truck) that I have seen! It is really nice, don't get me wrong, but I have to park on the street so he can have the driveway! Not really but you would think so.............

This week we have been trying to keep the house cleaned, work with all the insurance companies and I met with a personal fitness coach yesterday. She had lots of great advice and has started me on a weight loss plan. Now I just have to motivate myself to actually do it. Wanting to lose weight has never been the problem, getting off my butt to do it however is a different story! I set my goal at 45 pounds to lose. I am NOT going to post any BEFORE pics until I have some gorgeous AFTER pics to go with them. And I don't anticipate posting those for probably 5 months! So be patient............I'll keep you posted on my progress though.

Funny Maekayla stuff:
I have recently realized I must watch what I say in front of Mae. She is repeating everything she hears me say..............and I mean everything. Today I was watching a movie while cleaning up the livingroom and someone in the movie used a few choice words (SOB to be exact)..........Maekayla repeated it word for word. She has repeated that after me, BUT I have come to the realization that I am not the only person she is copying now! I guess we are not allowed to watch anything beyond PG during her awake hours anymore!

I promise I will write more and try to do it more often! And aren't the recent pics of the truck amazing! Tony usually prefers medium rare, but I think this looks pretty well done!!!

No comments: