Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Addition to the Family!


We finally got our new little bundle of love! 6 short weeks ago, I helped my stepmom and dad's English Springer, Molly, deliver her puppies. It was a very exciting day as I had never seen puppies be born before. It turned in to be more excitement that I thought though! I had to load up a laboring dog, 6 new puppies, 3 preteens and Maekayla in the Tahoe and head to the vet. Molly was having trouble getting the last 2 out!!! After about an hour and a half at the vet, she had a total of 8 gorgeous puppies! Missy told me to take my pick of the litter......so I picked the runt. Well turns out the "runt" wasn't the runt after all. Say hello to SAMSON, our precious new puppy! We have already introduced him to HANNAH our 6 month old "pound puppy". They seem to really like each other. We have to keep them apart for a couple of weeks until Samson can hold his own with her though. More pictures to come!!!! They are really enjoying the newly fenced in backyard. It's much more running space than the kennel. Thanks Missy and Daddy!!! And especially Morgan for giving us this gorgeous little baby boy!!! We love you!

No comments: