Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CRAZY DAY=CRAZY BLOG ENTRY

My day in a nut shell:

Woke up this morning, shared a bowl of cereal with Mae. Mae peed all over the kitchen floor, then Samson (the new puppy) peed all in the bathroom floor. Got all the pee cleaned up, took a shower, got dressed, put a roast in the crock pot and got OUT! Went to pick my Grandma up at noonish for her Dr's appointment. Drove downtown and picked Missy up so she could go in with Grandma.,.......clearly I am not taking Mae into a Dr's office. Dropped them off in BelleMeade around 1:10 for the appt. Left and headed to Taco Bell to feed Mae while we wait. Daddy called and informed me Wendy's and Target were just around the corner, pulled out of the drive thru at Taco Hell (yes, I said Taco Hell) and headed towards Wendy's. Ate lunch in the car and then made a quick trip through Target, apparently you can get in and out in 30 minutes. Got a text from Missy saying Grandma is going to have an ultrasound, don't rush. Had already left Target so we went to Pier One. Haven't been there in like 4 years, now I remember why! I am cheap and they are outrageous! Tried to get Mae to take a potty break? No luck, so we left the overpriced homegoods store. Headed back to the Dr's building and waited in the shade. Got another message it will be a bit longer, so we headed over to Stienmart.........I never go there either. Tried to talk Mae into a potty break there.....no such luck. Bought Mae a puzzle to keep her occupied and we left there. Headed from there BACK to Wendy's to get Mae a frosty....it is now 3pm. Then we headed over to Office Max, SUCCESS Mae took her potty break there. Parked out front of the Dr's building and waited for Nona and Gma. Maekayla took the top off her icewater and poured it all over herself, I guess she was hot? Cleaned that up and then at 4pm the Dr's finally released Grandma and we were headed to drop Missy off back at work. Then as me and Grandma are caught in rush hour traffic..........THE GAS LIGHT COMES ON!!! It's no wonder with all that driving I was doing, I didn't even pay attention to the gas! Dropped Grandma off at home, praying to make it to the gas station, and I saw JOAnn's out of the corner of my eye. Crossed 2 lanes of traffic and made a pit stop there. Ran into a girl I know and had a 30 minute conversation with her......all the while Mae is screaming like an idiot. Purchased fabric to make Maekayla's halloween outfit and a pretty fall print for a dress. Left there, got a call from 2 girls wanting purses. Made another pit stop in Greenbrier, sold 2 bags, and booked a purse party. Got home, Mae is asleep finally!!! Went to put potatoes and carrots in with the roast????? Apparently I never PLUGGED IT IN! Husband laughed uncontrollably and offered to pick up Chinese! Bring on the Wonton! Having a beer now in silence and trying to locate my sanity! Have a great evening----see you tomorrow!

No comments: