Friday, June 27, 2008

Today is Friday

Friday for most people is a great day! With the weekend ahead full of fun filled family activities! HOWEVER, for me this means I have to work tomorrow. I love the two other girls I will be with tomorrow, but the general public can be trying sometimes. Not to mention the fact that they are already sick when they get to the hospital, they really don't like us asking for money. (I work in registration.)



But since I put in my notice, my weekend is looking bright though...........It is one of the last two I will be working! The next time I call family and say "What do you have going on tomorrow?", it will be so I can then say "Would you like to go hang out?". WHOO-HOO!!! I can hardly wait! My family will be so happy to be able to see me again.........I hope! They will love me coming to visit and STAY instead of dropping the baby and running out the door. On the flip side, it will be easier to find a babysitter when me and Tony want to go out. I think I might take my hubby on a real date! Although because of his CRAZY hectic work ethic, I won't be able to "plan" it in advance. I think I will just decide where to take him for dinner and gather movie times for the week, put a babysitter on stand-by and then wait. But ssshhhh......don't tell him, it's a surprise!



Well, it is almost 9pm. Maekayla has just dumped 100 crayons into the floor, and now 3 puzzles, and emptied out her bucket of construction paper.............need to clean up, pack her bag for Nona's house, finish the laundry so I have clothes to wear and I have to finish a baby gift for a customer at work (actually 3 gifts, apparently she knows a lot of fertile people). Speaking of fertile, I hope I still am even though I have only 1 egg factory. I would LOVE to have another little munchkin soon.......although my hubby has to be at home long enough for us to mix some ingredients up to grow one.



So, this ends yet another great week at home being mommy to the greatest little angel on earth.......good night gorgeous!

P.S. This pic is a couple months old, we gave up the paci 3 months ago! But she looks so sweet with her little hands all folded up......




1 comment:

Melanie said...

YAY! I'm so happy you'll be able to be at home. I already know you're busy as it is with your little cutie!!!! Plus now you can work more on your sewing business. :-)