Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first post.........



So, I had origianally started a blog but I lost it somewhere in the vast world of internet space. I had a really great first entry, but it was the only one! I cannot find it and wish I could because it was a great first entry. But since only my mother ever read it..............this is my new "first entry".


I keep looking at other people's blogs and thinking "I can do that!". And why not, I love to talk, so it can't be much different than typing it??? Only thing is that my fingers dont move as fast as my mouth does................however, this is a great way to vent frustration when my 2 year old is making me crazy.


She is the greatest thing I have ever been blessed with, still makes me crazy but it is worth it! I am still trying to figure out why I want two more! My hubby says I am crazy, but I told him he wouldn't have to do much so it shouldn't be that big a deal to him. He works 60 hours a week as it is, so I am on my own most of the time anyways. He has his own heating and cooling business. We are staying very busy this time of year.......it is so HOT here!
Oddly enough though, we went to the "Y" to go swimming today. Mae informed me that it was too cold and we needed to leave. I felt so blessed she said that. It was freezing! I don't know why either. It has been so stinking hot here lately, a lighter day was better!
I pray to write every other day but 1-2 times a week seems so much more attainable at this point.
I guess we will see.

No comments: