Friday, January 23, 2009

30 weeks preggo.....

I took this picture a week ago when I was a few days short of 30 weeks........now today I only have 66 days or so left and am 30+ weeks! I go to the doctor again on Monday for another check up (or check in). Last month I only gained 1 lb! Let's see if I can keep up that trend! I couldn't tell by belly growth that I have only gained about 20lbs, BUT I am not unhappy with such a small number at 7 months preggo either! I think I had put on 40 or so with Mae at this point in the game......I am thinking he is pretty big and should come early. That could be my wishful thinking but we will see. The doctor is giving me a "guesstimate" at Logan's weight on Monday from the ultrasound this week. We will see if he is really a pudge like I think he is...... Oh, I can't wait to meet our little prince! What a blessing he will be to add to our already fabulous family!

No comments: