Sunday, May 31, 2009

Market Festival @ Beech Cumberland

So yesterday (May 30) my little sister Morgan and me set out on an adventure. My first booth since July 3, 2008! We went to Beech Cumberland Presbyterian Church for their annual Market Festival. We got there just after 7am to set up and didn't get back home until after 4:30! Wow, what a day! But God blessed us with great weather, smiling faces, and some business. We weren't "busy busy" but had enough sales to make the day worthwhile.........


Of course while I was away from my little man (the first day I have left him for longer than an hour or two!) he decided to roll over for the FIRST TIME! I missed it! He hasn't done it since, but still I was a wee bit disappointed! Ahh....those are the breaks huh? But anyhow, here's some pics of our lovely set up. We had a great looking booth with some good looking merchandise to sell!

No comments: